No doubt about it, it is going to be a biggie!
The World Chess Championship match between Magnus Carlsen and Sergey Karjakin takes place later this month in New York, from 11-30 November. As a preview, New In Chess magazine has published a free digital 40-page Match Special, which includes:
- annotations by both Carlsen and Karjakin to their previous games
- a preview of the match by Dutch GM Jan Timman
- an interview with Sergey Karjakin
- a comparison of the players’ respective strengths
- an analysis of a Carlsen sideline in the Ruy Lopez
You have to register with New In Chess to receive the Match Special, which is available to view in the New In Chess magazine app and as a downloadable PDF. Details here.